Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Teacher, My Hero


All of us, since we are little kids have our favorite superheroes like Superman, Spiderman, wonder woman and others. We all know that heroes save our lives. With the help of their superpowers, they can protect us away from those bandits. They can fly and run very fast. But not all heroes have superpowers. We, normal people can also be heroes and even I can also be a hero. There’s a selection in a book and I learned a message that it does not mean that a hero should have superpowers. What is important is you can help and save other people by being kind and helpful.

I have three main heroes in my life. First is our Almighty God, second is my parents and lastly, my teachers. A teacher is a hero to me because they teach us to have more knowledge. We consider our school as the second home and our teachers as our second parents. They teach us also good manners and right conduct. Like a hero, a teacher is smart, kind, brave, friendly, responsible, preserving, patient and humble. I like a teacher who has all those qualities because this makes me encourage to study more and listen during discussions. It makes me feel close and comfortable with them. I have an experience with a teacher in MSEP when I was in elementary. She is also my aunt. She’s a little bit strict but she has all those qualities (for me). She teaches very well and do all of her best. Once I said to her that I didn’t understand the lesson because I was absent and then she said, “Come to my house this afternoon.” I went to her house and she taught me the lesson that I missed. I was so happy because I understood well and she was so happy too. She said to me that she doesn’t want her students to get behind in her lesson. She wants that all her students understood her lessons. And I realized that my teacher is a good aunt, good mother of her three daughters and a very good teacher. My teacher in Math in high school also inspired me to study my lessons everyday and my teacher in TLE touches my life most. I learned from him that ALWAYS SMILE and never give up. If you are always serious most of the time will easily get old.

Teachers are very important in our society. They do their best to teach us very well with all their knowledge. We should also love our teachers because they treat us as their children. We should respect and obey them just like we did to our family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment