Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things To Change



We lived in a small world with nature around us. It’s like living in a peaceful world. But, as time goes by, there are many changes that happened. Bad things and influences made by people. We are the only living creatures who can make changes in the world.

I’m just a simple student and I have many goals to make and things to change in myself. I want to change some of my traits and habits. Just what my parents said that I was so lazy. And I admit that I’m so lazy sometimes. I was always scolded by my mother for not doing home chores like cleaning my room and washing my clothes. So, I realized that I will avoid being lazy so that I will not be scolded anymore and I will do my home chores during my free days. Aside from this, I am so lazy to study. I always play my computer and watch television. And because of this, I have low grades. This encourages me to study harder and to limit playing my computer and watching television too.

There are also many things to change in our society. I want to change how we people treat each other, the way we respect and treat each other. And also, I want to change the bonding because for me, it’s not enough. We should be cooperate and be friendly to every one of us.

For the nation, if I have a chance to become a president, first, I want to change the government. I want to change some rules and laws we have. I noticed that some laws are similar to other countries. I heard those in some news and for me, there is no originality at all. If the countries have their own rules and laws, we should have in our country our own rules and laws. It’s not bad to have similar laws to other countries but not at all. For instance is for not hurting the children. It’s a law from other countries but for me, it’s not good because how will the parents discipline their children? Many children today are stubborn and unrespectful especially teenagers. It’s okay to hurt your children to discipline them but not too much. If I have a chance, I will disagree with that law. I will make rules which make our nation free and peaceful.

Lastly, for our world, I want to change how other countries treated to other countries. We all know that we want world peace. We should respect their culture and their laws. Another thing I want to change is the songs made by anti-Christ artists. I want to change the music from hard rock, bad songs into good pop, mellow, solemn and Christian songs. Many artists today make songs which are not right to hear and about how they hate our Savior. That is not so good.

There are really many things to change in this world. Me, I’m just a simple student and I don’t know how to achieve these changes I want. In order to achieve those goals, I will study harder and try my best to achieve these goals. I want to help others who make those goals. And I will not forget to pray to God so that He can help me to achieve those goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment